As you approach Medicare eligibility, you will soon realize the complexities and confusion that often come with the Medicare program. Medicare is a program that is made up of ever-changing parts, countless dates, and specific rules depending on your situation. Because of the complexity of the program, many newly-eligible individuals find themselves lost in a Medicare maze. One wrong turn can end up delaying your coverage or even preventing enrollment to certain parts of Medicare.
The Nebraska SHIIP is here to walk you through the process, helping to avoid missteps along the way.
The class will cover the following information:
- Overview of Medicare Part A, B, C, and D coverage as well as Medicare Supplements
- Delaying Medicare Enrollment
- Enrollment and Eligibility Deadlines
- Qualifying for Extra Help to pay for Prescription Drug Costs
- Experts from the Nebraska SHIIP will be on hand to answer questions
To Register click here.